This expert has over 30 years of experience working in the toxicology and health risk assessment field. He specializes in evaluating potential human health effects of chemical and microbial agent exposures. In particular, he has experience with evaluation of exposures to asbestos, benzene, carbon monoxide, silica, metals, pesticides, solvents, oil and gas fracking chemicals, other petroleum products, and toxic gases. Additionally, he is a Board-Certified Toxicologist as a Diplomate of the American Board of Toxicology and a Licensed Professional Engineer. Currently, this expert is a toxicologist at a privately owned toxicology and human health risk assessment firm.
- Location: Texas
- B.A., Mechanical Engineering, Rice University
- M.S., Environmental Science and Engineering, Rice University
- Ph.D., Environmental Science and Engineering, University of North Carolina School of Public Health
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship, Toxicology, University of Texas School of Pharmacy
- Board Certification, American Board of Toxicology
- Active License: Professional Engineer, TX
- Member, Society of Toxicology
- Member, American College of Toxicology
- Member, American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists
- Former, Adjunct Professor of Environmental Health at the University of Texas School of Public Health
- Former, Human Health Risk Analyst, Private environmental consulting firm
- Former, Senior Staff Toxicologist, Health Effects Division, Texas Air Control Board
- Former, Senior Toxicologist and Project Engineer, Jones and Neuse, Inc.
- Current, Toxicology consultant at a privately owned toxicology and human health risk assessment firm