This qualified computer science expert earned his BS in physics and computer science from Rutgers University before earning his MS in computer science from Georgia Institute of Technology. He has experience with several programming languages and software programs, including Python, Java, and Amazon Web Services. He formerly served as a software engineer for CSF Corporation. Currently, this expert serves as the co-founder and CTO of a community assistance non-profit based in New Jersey, as well as a venture associate for a venture capital firm and a developer evangelist and a venture startup mentor for an enterprise software firm, both based in New York.
- Location: NJ
- BS, Physics and Computer Science, Rutgers University
- MS, Computer Science, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Former, Software Engineer, CSF Corporation
- Current, Venture Associate, a venture capital firm in NY
- Current, Co-Founder and CTO, a community assistance nonprofit in NJ
- Current, Developer Evangelist and Venture Startup Mentor, an enterprise software firm in NY