This expert specializes in designing and implementing national market-driven campaigns, constructing and managing place-based and social marketing initiatives, and analyzing and transferring data for decision making. She has extensive experience creating culturally sensitive communications, specifically working with multi-ethnic populations, marginalized groups and gender identity based audiences. This expert earned a BA in speech communications from the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, and a MA in mass communications from Howard University. Currently, she serves as the president and CEO of a marketing and communications firm in South Carolina. She also serves as the chief program officer for an international healthcare coordination firm, catered towards senior citizens. Her work has been applied in over 25 urban, suburban and rural markets throughout the United States.
- Location: SC
- BA, Speech Communications, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- MA, Mass Communications, Howard University
- Former, Health Marketing and Communications Strategist, various research projects and marketing campaigns
- Current, President & CEO, a marketing and communications firm in SC
- Current, Chief Program Officer, an international healthcare coordination firm catered towards seniors