This highly qualified expert has over 25 years of experience in the strategic marketing industry. She earned her BS in marketing from Providence College before going on to earn her MBA with a concentration in finance from the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill. She is very active in her field as a member of the Consumer Banking Association, is a member of the board of directors for Wonderfund, and is a member of the marketing committee and chief marketing officer for the executive summit for Gartner, Inc. She has held several roles throughout her career including serving as the director of marketing at Circles, Inc., Welch Foods, Inc., and Liberty Mutal Insurance. During her tenure at Liberty mutual insurance, she also served as the vice president and manager of marketing as well as the vice president and senior manager of customer advocacy. She went on to be the chief marketing officer and customer officer at Rockland Trust Bank. Currently, this expert is the principal and senior consultant at a marketing consulting firm in Massachusetts.
- Located: MA
- BS, Marketing, Providence College
- MBA, Finance, University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
- Member, Consumer Banking Association
- Former, Director, Client Champion, Fitch, Inc.
- Former, Director, Marketing, Circles, Inc.
- Former, Vice President Brand Equity & Marketing Communications, The First Years, Inc.
- Former, Director, Marketing, Welch Foods, Inc.
- Former, Director, Marketing, Liberty Mutal Insurance
- Former, Vice President and Manager, Marketing, Liberty Mutal Insurance
- Former, Vice President and Senior Manager, Customer Advocacy, Liberty Mutal Insurance
- Former, Chief Marketing Officer & Customer Officer, Rockland Trust Bank
- Current, Principal and Senior Consultant, a marketing consultancy in MA