This highly-qualified forensic accounting expert is a CPA and Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) with 20 years of experience performing fraud investigations, economic damages and lost profits calculations, and business valuation. She earned her BS in commerce from the University of Virginia and is active in her field as a member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners. She was previously honored by the National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts as among the “40 Under Forty” who have made extraordinary advances in their field. This expert is currently a CPA and certified fraud examiner at a financial analysis firm where she specializes in damages calculations, including lost profit analysis, valuation, forensic accounting, and royalty and distribution audits.
- Location: CA
- BS, Commerce, University of Virginia
- Certified, Public Accountant
- Certified, Fraud Examiner
- Member, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Former, Certified Public Accountant and Fraud Examiner, Arthur Andersen LLP
- Current, Certified Public Accountant and Fraud Examiner, a financial analysis firm