This highly-qualified business executive has almost 30 years of leadership experience in credit card product development and management, as well as marketing and finance. He earned his BS in finance and accounting from Boston University and his MBA with a focus on marketing and management from Iona College. Formerly, he held positions as a senior vice president of partnership marketing and product development at Bank of America Card Services, the vice president of cobranding business and product development at Alliance Data Retail Services, and the senior vice president and director of retail and commercial card services at Huntington Bank. He is currently the managing partner at a strategy and advisory firm located in New York City.
- Location: OH
- BS, Finance & Accounting, Boston University
- MBA, Marketing & Management, Iona College
- Former, Senior Vice President & Core SBU CFO, CitiGroup North America Credit Cards
- Former, VP, Business Development, Small Business Insurance, The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.
- Former, SVP, Consumer Card Finance Executive, Bank of America Card Services
- Former, SVP, Partnership Marketing & Product Development, Bank of America Card Services
- Former, VP, CoBrand Business & Product Development, Alliance Data Retail Services
- Former, SVP & Director, Retail & Commercial Card Services, Huntington Bank
- Former, EVP, Credit Card Product Management, Kasasa
- Current, Managing Partner, a strategy & advisory firm in NY