This well credentialed expert has more than three decades of experience in finance, economics, and statistics, with particular expertise in economic damages assessments, employment litigation, securities and business valuations. He earned his BS in Math and Economics from the University of Oregon, his MBA in Finance from University of California, Los Angeles, and his PhD in Financial Economics from University of California, Los Angeles. He also is a Chartered Financial Analyst from the CFA Institute. He is a past member of numerous national consulting practices, all of which focused on forensic economic matters. In addition, he was a lecturer in Finance at the University of California, Los Angeles and the University of California, San Diego, as well as an Assistant Professor at University of California, Irvine. The expert has authored numerous articles and reports in his field. He is currently a Partner at an Economic and Accounting Consulting Firm in California.
- Location: CA
- BS, Math and Economics, University of Oregon
- MBA, University of California, Los Angeles
- PhD, Financial Economics, Anderson Graduate School of Management at UCLA
- Licensed, Chartered Financial Analyst
- Member, CFA Institute
- Member, Financial Analysts Society of San Diego
- Past Director, National Association of Forensic Economics
- Author, 40+ Publications
- Former Economist at NERA, Inc.
- Former, Assistant Professor at the Graduate School of Management, University of California, Irvine
- Former, Consultant, Resource Planning Associates Inc.
- Former Instructor in Finance, University of California, Los Angeles
- Former, Partner, Spectrum Economics, Inc. & QED Research, Inc.
- Former, Vice President, Foster Associates, Inc.
- Current Founder and Partner at an Economic Consulting Firm in California