This expert has over 15 years of experience in cybersecurity. He received his BA in applied mathematics from UC Berkeley and his MS in applied and computational mathematics from Johns Hopkins University. He also earned his MBA in entrepreneurship from the University of Maryland. He is a certified information systems security professional. For many years, this expert worked for the NSA in varying roles. He began as a software and electrical engineer in the engineering solution branch, the link systems branch, and the radio frequency branch. He then served as an applied research mathematician for the cryptanalyst development program before becoming a project manager for the sustained operations branch and the security manager for the vulnerability analysis branch. After his work with the NSA, this expert went on to be the founder and CEO of Passrock Inc, an enterprise security technology company. He then went to be the cybersecurity lead for MITRE Corporation and the chief information security officer for AirMap. He has received multiple awards for his work, including two NSA special achievement awards and Certified Information Security Officer of the Year from the Los Angeles Business Journal. This expert is currently the CEO of an online interactive cybersecurity training company based in California.
- Location: CA
- BA, Applied Mathematics, University of California Berkeley
- MS, Applied and Computational Mathematics, Johns Hopkins University
- MBA, Entrepreneurship, University of Maryland
- Certified, Information Systems Security Professional
- Former, Software/Electrical Engineer, Engineering Solutions, National Security Agency
- Former, Applied Research Mathematician, Cryptanalyst Development Program, National Security Agency
- Former, Project Manager, Sustained Operations Branch, National Security Agency
- Former, Security Manager, Vulnerability Analysis Branch, National Security Agency
- Former, Founder and CEO, Passrock Inc.
- Former, Cyber Security Lead, MITRE Corporation
- Former, Chief Information Security Officer, AirMap
- Current, CEO, an online interactive cybersecurity training company based in CA