This highly qualified Construction Equipment Engineering and safety expert received certification in Industrial management from Aurora University. He is a certified Safety Professional, a well versed OSHA professional, and a member of numerous professional organizations including the American Society of Safety Engineers and the System Safety Society. This expert is an authority in his field with several publications and multiple invitations to lecture as a guest speaker. He is currently Chairman of a major safety institute and a Safety Consultant at a private consulting company.
- Location, MO
- B.A., Business & Economics, Aurora University
- M.A., Philosophy and Economics, Northern Illinois University
- Certification, Industrial Management, Aurora University
- Certification, OSHA 10-Hour General Industry Certification Course
- Certification, OSHA Materials Handling and Storage for General Industry
- Certified Safety Professional - Comprehensive Practice
- Certified Safety Professional - Ergonomics
- Member, American Society of Safety Engineers
- Member, System Safety Society
- Published, 6 articles on safety in publications such as "Lift Equipment" and "Professional Safety"
- Lectures, guest speaker at multiple national engagements
- Former, Director of Product Safety, Snorkel International Inc.
- Former, Corporate Director of Product Safety, Omniquip-Textron
- Current, Chairman of major safety institute
- Current, Safety Consultant, private consulting company