This expert is currently a wood scientist and has been working in the wood industry for almost 20 years. He earned a BS in Construction Management & Wood Products Engineering from SUNY College of Environmental Science & Forestry and a Masters Degree in Forest Products from Oregon State University. This expert focuses primarily in investigations of problems associated with wood and wood-based products, evaluations of wood products used in construction, and management of testing laboratories.
- Location: New York
- BS, Construction Management & Wood Products Engineering, SUNY College of Environmental Science & Forestry
- MS, Forest Products, Oregon State University
- Member, Forest Products Society
- Member, American Society for Testing & Materials
- Member, American Society of Civil Engineers
- Member, American Wood Preservers' Association
- Member, Southern Pine Inspection Bureau
- Member, Society of Wood Science and Technology
- Member, Northeastern Lumber Manufacturers Association
- 50+ Technical Publications
- Former, Forest Products Undergraduate Recruitment Coordinator, Oregon State University
- Former, Wood Technologist, Wood Advisory Services, Inc.
- Current, Wood Scientist, wood services consulting firm