This expert has worked within the ceramic tile, stone, and terrazzo industries for more than 35 years and is a leading forensic consultant in the space. He has been certified as a Ceramic Tile Consultant through the Ceramic Tile Institute of America. This expert is a member of the industry standard committees ANSI, ASTM, ISO and a participant on the TCNA Handbook Committee. He worked for 17 years as an importer/distributor of ceramic tile and stone (marble, granite, etc), and worked for 7 years as a manufacturer of installation products and systems for these materials. He belongs to a number of prestigious societies in the field, including the Building Stone Institute and the Construction Specification Institute. Currently, this expert is the president and owner of a ceramic tile and stone consulting service.
- Location: California
- BS, Business Administration/Marketing, University of Phoenix
- MBA, Marketing, University of Phoenix
- Certified: Ceramic Tile Consultant
- Certified: Construction Documents Technologist
- Member, National Tile Contractor Association
- Member, American Concrete Institute
- Member, Building Stone Institute
- Member, Construction Specification Institute
- Member, Ceramic Tile Distributors Association
- 30+ Publications
- Former Chairman, Ceramic Tile Institute of America Technical Committee
- Former, Executive Vice President, Southwestern Ceramic Tile & Marble Co.
- Former, National Account Representative/Regional Sales Manager, Laticrete International
- Current, President and Owner, Ceramic Tile and Stone Consulting Service