This subway operations expert served as a motorman/train operator for the New York City Transit Authority's subway system for almost 30 years. He is proficient in the operations of all facets of subways and SMEE equipment, including but not restricted to air brake systems, electrical systems, and full spectrum knowledge of undercarriage/body construction. He is also an expert in wayside signal operation, roadbed design, track and switch design, "Chemical Right to Know", and other OSHA required safety regulations.
- Location: NY
- Former, Police Administrative Aide, NYPD
- Former, Bus Operator, New York City Transit Authority
- Former, Numerous Appointed & Elected Positions, Transport Workers Union Local 100
- Former, Motorman/Train Operator, New York City Transit Authority
- Current, Consultant for the Transit Rail Industry