This expert has extensive experience with coefficient of friction testing, OHSA, ANSI, risk and root cause analysis, and ergonomic assessments. He earned his AS in computer science from Westwood College of Technology and his BS in occupational health and safety from Columbia Southern University. He earned his SHEP (safety, health, and environmental) certification and has completed trainings in various areas, including OSHA, industrial hygiene, incident reduction, and risk assessments. He has previously held a number of safety positions such as safety coordinator at Fort Dearborn and environmental health and safety specialist at Weir SPM, PCC Aerostructures, and Parker Hannifin. This expert is currently the owner of a slip prevention business in Texas.
- Location: TX
- AS, Computer Science, Westwood College of Technology
- BS, Occupational Health and Safety, Columbia Southern University
- Certified: Safety Health and Environmental
- Former, Production Supervisor, Fort Dearborn Co.
- Former, Safety Coordinator, Fort Dearborn Co.
- Former, Environmental Health and Safety Specialist, Weir SPM
- Former, Safety Professional, Weir SPM
- Former, Environmental Health and Safety Manager, PCC Aerostructures
- Former, Environmental Health and Safety Engineer, Parker Hannifin
- Current, Owner and Operator, a slip prevention business in TX