This expert has over 40 years of experience in engineering and construction, with more than 35 years of experience in the field of natural gas and propane incidents, pipeline construction and operation, and water and sewer systems. He is currently the president of a reputable forensic engineering and failure analysis company. His primary areas of expertise include residential, commercial and industrial natural gas and LP gas fires, explosions and carbon monoxide incidents. He has experience with gas processing plants, regulator stations, compressor stations, and other facilities and has conducted numerous investigations and has testified about issues at these types of facilities. He has investigated many carbon monoxide incidents and has conducted major carbon monoxide testing programs throughout the country. He has a great deal of experience and has testified on numerous occasions regarding carbon monoxide issues.
- Location: Texas
- B.S., Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Colorado
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Certified Fire Investigator IAAI
- Former, Engineer, Zorich-Erker Engineering, Inc.
- Former, Design Engineer, Charles R. Haile & Associates
- Former, District Engineer, United Texas Transmission Company
- Former, Principal Engineer, CH&A Corporation
- Former, Principal Engineer, PEAK Engineering, Inc.
- Current, President of a major failure analysis and forensic engineering investigation company