This expert has 25-plus years of Automotive Safety Research and Development, Accident Reconstruction, Concept Vehicle Design and Manufacture as a Scientist Engineer, Project Manager, Senior Project Engineer, Systems Engineer, (Design, Development, Manufacturing and Test Engineer). Qualified as a Motor Vehicle Accident Reconstruction and Bio-Mechanical Engineering Expert in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, Ventura, Kern, Alameda and San Bernardino Counties, Alaska, Iowa, Tennessee, Florida, Ohio, Idaho, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, Massachusetts and Texas.
He has thirty-five years of Motor Vehicle Accident Reconstruction, Automobile and Motorcycle Product Defect, Forensic and Occupant Biomechanical Injury Analysis, Automotive Safety, Vehicle Design, Development, Manufacturing, Test Engineering and Patent Infringement analysis.
This expert has extensive experience and knowledge of product defects in the following areas: Automobile, Truck, Motorcycle, Jet Ski, ATV, Snow Mobile, Golf Cart, Big Rig Truck cases: Involving airbags, seatbelts, seats, fuel system fires, transmission part-to-reverse, unintended acceleration, brakes, tires, axle failures, roof crush, side impact, roll propensity, vehicle handling dynamics, suspension and chassis, design and manufacturing defects.
- Location, California
- B.S., University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- Graduate Studies, University of Michigan
- Certification: AMA, CMA, CRC, CMC, AME, IKF, WERA, SCK, WKF, PADI, AAU
- Member, Society of Automotive Engineers
- Member, Forensic Witness Association
- Former, Restraint Systems Project Manager, Minicars
- Former, Project and Bio-Mechanical Test Engineer, General Motors Safety Research and Development Laboratory
- Current, Accident Reconstructionist and Bio-Mechanical Engineer at a major engineering firm
- Current, CEO at major accident reconstruction firm