This expert earned his PhD in mechanical engineering/aeronautical sciences from the University of California Berkeley and has authored numerous publications in the mechanical engineering and biomedical engineering space. He is a member of the Society of Automotive Engineers and has held numerous professorships relating to multiple facets of engineering. He is the former co-director of the DOT program for motor vehicle trauma at the UCLA schools of engineering and medicine. Currently, this expert is a senior forensic consultant focusing on biomechanics and biomedical engineering.
- Location: Pennsylvania
- BS, Engineering Physics, University of Toronto
- MS, Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering, University of Toronto
- PhD, Mechanical Engineering/Aeronautical Sciences, University of California Berkeley
- Member, Society of Automotive Engineers
- 10+ Engineering Publications
- Former, Professor of Biomedical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering, University of Nova Scotia
- Former, President, Biodynamics International
- Former, Principal Scientist, US Air Force Armstrong Laboratory
- Former, Research Professor of Biomedical and Human Factors Engineering, Wright State University'
- Former, Professor of Mechanical Engineering, University of Nevada Las Vegas
- Former, Co-Director of Department of Transportation Program, Motor Vehicle Trauma, UCLA School of Engineering/Medicine
- Current, Senior Forensic Consultant, Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering