This expert's skills and background include forensic analysis in the areas of industrial process systems, industrial process equipment including pumps, fans, heat exchangers, mixers, specialty equipment, piping include safety devices, and pipe support systems. Specific experience has been gained in chemical process plants, pulp and paper mills, wood processing plants, boiler plants, chiller plants, and co-gen systems. He is a fellow of the National Society of Professional Engineers and currently consults on a number of mechanical engineering projects.
- Location: Washington
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, Oregon State University
- Registered: Professional Engineer
- Fellow, National Society of Professional Engineers
- Member, American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Member, Project Management Institute
- 15+ Publications
- Former, Mechanical Engineer, Pacific Car and Foundry
- Former, Process Engineer, Chiyoda International Corp
- Former, Senior Mechanical Engineer, Resources Conservation Co.
- Former, Facilities Engineer, The Boeing Company
- Former, Senior Engineer, Ebasco Environmental
- Former, Mechanical Engineer, Carson Engineering
- Former, Senior Engineer, Nielsen Wurster Group
- Current, Principal, mechanical engineering consulting firm