This expert has frequently advised school district and other public clients concerning appropriate responses to allegations of teacher and other employee misconduct, as well as advising them after an investigation is complete concerning what actions they might wish to take depending on the findings in the investigation. She often interacts with attorneys on cases, and has extensive human resources experience, including having served as a college and school district director of human resources. Additionally, her investigation reports have been used as employer responses to rights agency investigations.
She has over thirty years of leadership experience. She is able to use her technical expertise to advise her clients. She has been a senior human resources manager, an operations division leader, a consultant, and an investigator for a wide variety of businesses and organizations. In all of these settings she has applied her extensive analytical, interpersonal, and technical skills.
- Location: Washington
- B.A., University of Washington
- M.S., Organization Development, Central Washington University
- Additional Certification, Certified Consultant, Conflict Dynamics Profile
- Additional Certification, Certified Trainer, Dana Mediation Institute
- Additional Certification, Licensed Private Investigative Agency, State of Washington
- Member, Pacific Northwest Organization Development Network
- Member, Washington Association of Legal Investigators
- Former, Adjunct Faculty, Seattle Pacific University and Western Washington University
- Former, Director of Personnel, Seattle Community College District
- Former, Organization Development Consultant, Washington Alliance for Better Schools
- Former, Organization Development Consultant, Executive Director of Support Services, Director of Human Resources for Edmonds School District
- Former, Training/Performance Evaluation Manager and Supervisor, Senior Personnel Analyst, City of Seattle Personnel Department
- Current, Owner/Principal, Management and Organization Development Consultants/Licensed Private Investigative Agency