This expert has 40 years of experience as a wage and hour specialist. She worked for the US Department of Labor Wage and Hour Division for more than three decades, gaining extensive experience achieving compliance with the Fair Labor Standards Act, including white collar exemptions, regular rate in overtime computations, reconstructing hours of work, and child labor. She also has extensive experience in federal prevailing wage statutes, such as Davis Bacon, Service Contract Act and H-1B nonimmigrant employment standards. Currently, she is the Owner and Principal of her own wage and hour consulting firm, where she helps attorneys and their clients navigate the complex wage and hour laws in order to achieve compliance. She assists with conducting internal compliance audits, offers advice and support during federal and state wage investigations, and provides litigation support, including back wage estimates and expert testimony. She lectures for legal, human resource, and government agencies and holds membership in the Society for Human Resource Management, as well as the Northeast Human Resources Association.
- Location: Massachusetts
- B.A., Vanderbilt University
- Member, Northeast Human Resources Association
- Member, Society for Human Resource Management
- Former, Regional Enforcement Coordinator and Assistant District Director, US Department of Labor Wage and Hour Division
- Current, Owner and Principal, wage and hour consulting firm