This expert has over 35 years of experience in science education and safety compliance. He has been recognized in Who's Who in Education, Who's Who in Science and Engineering, and Who's Who in Science Education in the World. He served as a K-12 science director and chemistry/physics teacher for several decades and has written over 10 books and over 300 safety columns on science laboratory safety. Among other positions, he currently serves as a Safety Consultant and Director of Environmental Health and Safety for a public school system.
- Location: Connecticut
- B.S.; Biology, General Science, Mathematics, Teacher Education; Central Connecticut State University
- M.S..; Biology, General Science, Mathematics, Teacher Education; Central Connecticut State University
- Sixth Year Diploma in Professional Ed; University of Connecticut
- Ph.D., University of Connecticut
- Former, K-12 Director of Safety and Science, Glastonbury Public Schools
- Present, Chief Safety Compliance Adviser/Safety Columnist/Author, National Science Teachers Association (NSTA)
- Present, Safety Compliance Officer, National Science Education Leadership Association
- Present, Trained OSHA General Industry Outreach Trainer
- Present, Safety Consultant, private consultant practice
- Present, Director of Environmental Health and Safety, public school system
- Present, Safety Committee member, International Council Of Associations for Science Education
- Present, Expert witness involving K-12 laboratory/classroom accidents.