This highly-qualified expert has extensive experience in global operations and supply chain management. His areas of expertise include profit and loss, business valuation, product reliability, customer service, sales and marketing, and safety and environmental regulations. He earned his BS in industrial engineering technology from the University of Poona in India before earning a certificate of process engineering management from Vincennes University in Paris and completing MBA courses at the University of Texas Dallas. He is an active member of the Locomotive Maintenance Officers Association. He began his career with PC Dynamics, Mwave Inc, serving as their engineering director for 7 years before transitioning to being the manufacturing consolidation project manager for Chromium Corporation. He went on to work with Chromium Corporation for nearly 20 years, serving as the director of business process development, the vice president of operations and business logistics, and the executive vice president of ELKCORP. This expert served as the president of Chromium Corporation for 10 years, leading the organization in the manufacturing of heavy engine's components for locomotive, marine, and stationary power supply units.
- Location: TX
- BS, Industrial Engineering Technology, University of Poona
- Certified, Environmental Health and Safety
- Member, Locomotive Maintenance Officers Association
- Former, Engineering Director, PC Dynamics Mwave Inc.
- Former, Manufacturing Consolidation Project Manager, Chromium Corporation
- Former, Director, Business Process Development, Chromium Corporation
- Former, Vice President, Operations & Business Logistics, Chromium Corporation
- Former, Executive Vice President, ELKORP, Chromium Corporation
- Former, President, Chromium Corporation