This expert specializes in all aspects of the roofing industry -- he is a registered professional engineer (CA, NV, MN), a registered roof consultant, a well-published author on a variety of roofing issues, and a distinguished fellow of the Roof Consultants Institute. This expert holds a Masters Degree in Civil Engineering and has spent more than 30 years investigating, designing, and providing consulting services regarding roof and waterproofing systems. He is a member of the Board of Directors for both the Cool Roof Rating Council and the Special Interest Group for Dynamic Evaluation of Roofing Systems. This expert is the President of Technical Roof Services where he provides a full range of roof, waterproofing, building envelope, and solar PV consulting services including condition evaluations, failure investigations, defect investigations, construction documentation, condensation analysis (hygrothermal modeling), surveys for wet insulation, and construction observations. This expert is a well known speaker on roof technology.
- Philip Dregger
- Location: California
- BS and MS, Civil Engineering, University of Minnesota - Minneapolis
- Registered, Professional Engineer and Roof Consultant
- Fellow, Roof Consultants Institute
- Member, Board of Directors, Cool Roof Rating Council
- Member, Board of Directors, Special Interest Group for Dynamic Evaluation of Roofing and Waterproofing Systems
- Condensation Analysis (WUFI Pro)
- Member (Former), Roofing Industry Committee on Weather Issues and Roof Industry Educational Institute
- 20+ Publications and 25+ Speaking Engagements on Roofing
- Former, Supervisor of Roofing Department and Construction Materials Department, Twin City Testing Corporation
- Former, Senior Engineer, Wiss Janney Elstner Associates, Inc.
- Current, President, a major roof services company