This expert has more than 25 years of real estate experience in domestic and international markets. She advises public and private companies, lenders, hedge funds and secured and unsecured creditors on complex real estate issues. Specific areas of professional expertise include dispute resolution, the valuation of loan and REIT portfolios, strategic planning for the acquisition and disposition of major real estate assets, the marketability and feasibility of large scale development and the allocation of purchase price resulting from corporate acquisitions and mergers. She also performs fair value analyses for loan portfolios in accordance with generally accepted accounting standards. She has advised clients on a variety of matters for the following property types: investment grade office complexes; regional shopping malls and power centers; corporate headquarters, distribution and manufacturing facilities for Fortune 500 companies; sports and entertainment complexes; hospitals, nursing homes and related health care facilities; medical and bio-technical research and laboratory complexes; transportation and utility corridors; power generation and distribution facilities; full service hotel and resort properties; transportation and utility corridors; power generation and distribution facilities. She serves as an arbitrator and mediator for the American Arbitration Association (AAA) and FINRA, formerly the National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD). She is a member of the Counselors of Real Estate and is a Fellow of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors, a global real estate professional organization. She also maintains the MAI designation from the Appraisal Institute and is a member of the Urban Land Institute (ULI). She has served on on the National Executive Committee of the Counselors of Real Estate and is on various professional boards including Adavanced Board of Real Estate Development (ABRED).
- Location: SC BA, Economics, University of California Berkeley
- Member (MAI), Appraisal Institute
- Certified, Counselors of Real Estate (CRE)
- Fellow (FRICS), The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Licensed, Real Estate Appraiser - Massachusetts, Virginia, Georgia, and South Carolina
- Member, Urban Land Institute
- Member, Lambda Alpha Society for Land Economics
- Former, Managing Director, Real Estate Advisory, Litigation and Bankruptcy Practice, FTI Consulting, Inc.
- Former, Managing Director, Dispute Analysis and Litigation Support, Cushman & Wakefield
- Current, Founding Member, Real Estate Advisory Group