This expert in microbial contamination of the built-environment has 21 years of experience. He specializes in root cause of microbial contamination related to all aspects of facilities, including water systems, HVAC/mechanical systems, production line, and supply chain. He owns and is the president of a Bio Lab in Tennessee which is an accredited microbial testing laboratory that specializes in using state-of-the-art DNA technologies to solve complex microbial issues. He has solved numerous microbial issues for diverse industries including, pharmaceutical, hospital critical care, industrial equipment manufacturing, the spirit industry, cosmetics, food manufacturing, and transportation. He has served as an expert witness in both testifying and non-testifying roles. He is a member of the American Society for Microbiologist and the American Industrial Hygiene Association. He is the author of 25+ publications.
- Location: TN
- BS, Biology, California University of Pennsylvania
- MS, Plant Pathology, Iowa State University
- PhD, Biological Sciences, Texas Tech University
- MBA, University of Tennessee
- Member, American Society for Microbiology
- Member, American Industrial Hygiene Association
- Author, 8+ Articles & 17+ Abstracts
- Recipient, 1 U.S. Patent
- Former, Research Technician, USDA
- Former, Indoor Air Quality Technical Director, Microbial Insights
- Former, Chief Scientific Officer, MDDS Inc.
- Former, Technical Director, Assured Biotechnology Corp.
- Current, President,A Bio Lab, in Tennessee