This highly qualified expert has over thirty years of experience in mechanical engineering with a specialization in failure analysis. He earned his BS in mechanical engineering from University of California, Los Angeles and his MS in mechanical engineering from Stanford University. This expert is a licensed professional mechanical engineer in California and Nevada and has four patents. He remains current in his field as a member of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers and the Society of Automotive Engineers as well as the author of over fifteen articles. He formerly served as the managing engineer for Exponent, Inc. and as the founder and owner of Principia Engineering Services. He is now the founder of an engineering failure analysis consultancy.
- Location: CA
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, University of California-Los Angeles
- MS, Mechanical Engineering, Stanford University
- Member, American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Member, Society of Automotive Engineers
- Member, Society for the Advancement of Material and Process Engineering
- Member, Society for Experimental Mechanics
- Licensed, Professional Mechanical Engineer, CA and NV
- Former, Managing Engineer, Exponent, Inc.
- Former, Founder & Owner, Principia Engineering Services
- Current, Founder, an engineering failure analysis consultancy