This qualified expert holds an MBA from the University of Texas at Austin and is a Certified Licensing Professional as well as an Certified Valuation Analyst. He specializes in intellectual property damages analysis including reasonable royalty and lost profit calculations. With more than 17 years experience in the fields of intellectual property assertion, intellectual property monetization, trademark disputes, copyright, breach of contract disputes, commercial business disputes, financial modeling, valuation and other economic damages issues, Marcus had led projects covering numerous industries including semiconductor, wireless networking, cellular communications technologies, internet software, oil & gas drilling technology, commercial services and telecommunications sectors.
- Location: TX
- BA, Economics with Mathematics, Hampden-Sydney College
- MBA, The University of Texas at Austin
- Certified, Licensing Professional
- Certified, Valuation Analysts
- Member, National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Member, Licensing Executives Society
- Former, Consultant, FTI Consulting Inc.
- Former, Consultant, Applied Economics Consulting Group Inc.
- Current, Consultant, an independent economic consulting firm