This highly-qualified expert has over 20 years of experience specializing in economic damages, with a focus on intellectual property, commercial damages, and antitrust. He received his BA in economics from the University of Wisconsin Madison before earning his PhD in industrial organization and international economics from MIT and his JD from the University of Michigan. He is active in his field as a member of several organizations, including the American Economic Association, the American Bar Association, the American Intellectual Property Law Association, and the Licensing Executives Society. He has also authored numerous articles concerning intellectual property damages issues, including multiple articles in leading intellectual property law journals. He has formerly served as an international trade associate attorney for Shearman & Sterling, a strategy specialist for McKinsey & Co., an adjunct professor of economics for the University of Maryland and Georgetown University, and the vice president of Analysis Group Inc. Currently, this expert serves as the senior managing director for an economic consulting firm based in Washington, D.C.
- Location: DC
- BA, Economics, University of Wisconsin Madison
- PhD, Industrial Organization & International Economics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- JD, University of Michigan
- Member, American Economic Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Member, Licensing Executives Society
- Member, Supreme Court of the United States Bar
- Former, Associate, International Trade, Shearman & Sterling
- Former, Strategy Specialist, McKinsey & Co.
- Former, Adjunct Professor, Economics, University of Maryland
- Former, Adjunct Professor, Economics, Georgetown University
- Former, Vice President, Analysis Group
- Current, Senior Managing Director, an economic consulting firm in DC