This highly qualified expert has nearly 40 years of experience in insurance underwriting. He earned his BA in economics from the University of Guelph and his BComm in graduate business at the University of Windsor. He then went on to become a life underwriting at Independent Order of Foresters and a manager of Canadian life and disability underwriting at Crown Life Insurance Co. He then served as the AVP of underwriting and customer service at Paul Revere Life Insurance Co. before becoming the director of GSI and advanced underwriting at UnumProvident Corp. and RBC Insurance Life Insurance Company. Currently, this expert is an insurance consultant of how own insurance consultancy and a contractor insurance consultant for an underwriting service in Ontario.
- Located: ON
- BA, Economics, University of Guelph
- BComm, Graduate Business, University of Windsor
- Former, Life Underwriter, Independent Order of Foresters
- Former, Manager, Canadian Life and Disability Underwriting, Crown Life Insurance Co.
- Former, AVP, Underwriting and Customer Service, Paul Revere Life Insurance Co.
- Former, Director, GSI and Advanced Underwriting, UnumProvident Corp.
- Former, Director, GSI and Advanced Underwriting, RBC Insurance Life Insurance Company
- Current, Insurance Consultant, an insurance consultancy in ON
- Current, Contractor, Insurance Consultant, an underwriting service in ON