This highly-qualified expert in arbitration and mediation has over 25 years of experience. She earned her BA in philosophy at College of William and Mary and her JD at the University of Richmond. She is a certified mediator with the Florida Supreme Court and a certified arbitrator with AIDA Reinsurance & Arbitration Society. She is active in her field as a member of the Association of South Florida Mediators and the Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter Society. She has formerly served as the chair of the tort and insurance practice section for the American Bar Association and as an attorney in the insurance transactional and regulatory practice at Adorno & Zeder, P.A. In addition, she spent nearly 20 years working for the National Council on Compensation Insurance, where she served in several legal business positions. She currently serves as the owner of her own firm that provides arbitration, mediation and consulting in Florida.
- Location: FL
- BA, Philosophy, College of William and Mary
- JD, University of Richmond
- Certified, Mediator, Florida Supreme Court
- Certified, Arbitrator, AIDA Reinsurance & Arbitration Society
- Member, Association of South Florida Mediators
- Member, Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter Society
- Former, Chair, American Bar Association Tort & Insurance Practice Section
- Former, Attorney, Insurance Transactional and Regulatory, Adorno & Zeder, P.A.
- Former, Division Executive State Relations, National Council on Compensation Insurance
- Current, Arbitrator/Mediator, a dispute resolution firm in FL