This highly-qualified expert has over 35 years of experience in the field of risk and insurance management. He earned his BS in industrial supervision from Western Michigan University and his MBA in management from Eastern Michigan University. He is also designated as a an associate in risk management by the Insurance Institute of America. This expert is active in his field as a member of the Risk & Insurance Management Society and as a member of the board of directors for Disaster Recovery Institute International. This expert has formerly served as a risk manager for the City of Dearborn and a risk management manager at ThyssenKrupp USA, Inc. He has also formerly served as an agent at Combined Insurance Company of America and as a director of risk management at the University of Kentucky. This expert is currently a resource manager for a national risk management and insurance association.
- Location: KY
- BS, Industrial Supervision, Western Michigan University
- MBA, Management, Eastern Michigan University
- Member, Risk & Insurance Management Society
- Member, Disaster Recovery Institute International
- Former, Risk Manager, City of Dearborn
- Former, Manager, Risk Management, ThyssenKrupp USA, Inc.
- Former, Agent, Combined Insurance Company of America
- Former, Director, Risk Management, University of Kentucky
- Current. Resource Manager, a risk management and insurance association