This expert has over 30 years of experience in financial trading. He received his BS in business administration from the University of North Dakota and his MBA from Harvard University. He is a CPA and currently holds 8 patents for automated trading in an electronic exchange. Formerly, he served as an investment analyst and portfolio manager at Institutional Capital Corporation and a trader and designated primary market manager for the Chicago Board Options Exchange. Subsequently, he started four successful trading and software start-ups generating over $50 million for shareholders. Currently, this expert is the CEO and owner of a software trading platform in Illinois.
- Location: IL
- BS, Business Administration, University of North Dakota
- MBA, Harvard University
- Certified, Public Accountant
- 8 Patents
- Former, Supervising Senior and Computer Audit Specialist, Peat, Marwick, & Mitchell & Co.
- Former, Investment Analyst, Institutional Capital Corporation
- Former, Trader and Designated Primary Market Maker, Chicago Exchange
- Former, CEO & Founder, International Specialist Inc.
- Former, CEO & Majority Owners, Edge Specialists LLC
- Former, CEO & Board Member, Sand Technology Corporation
- Current, CEO & Owner, a trading platform company in IL