This expert has almost 15 years of experience in the financial services industry with a focus on direct investment and operational due diligence of alternative investments. She received her B.S. in Finance and Accounting. Her focus involves an in-depth inspection of hedge funds and their operations including hedge fund administrators. At PNC Asset Management, she served on the national due diligence unit and was responsible for the selection and monitoring of hedge, fund of hedge fund, and liquid alternative investments in the U.S. and Asia. She currently serves as Managing Director of an alternative investment consulting firm that, among other tasks, focuses on thorough investment and operational due diligence and risk assessment.
- Location: New Jersey
- B.A., Finance and Accounting, Drexel University
- Certified: Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (Level 1), Chartered Financial Analyst (Level 1)
- Former, Research Analyst, Ernst & Young
- Former, Vice President and Head of Research, Excalibur Advisors
- Former, Vice President and Investment Analyst, PNC Asset Management
- Present, President and CEO, independent alternative investment consulting firm