This highly qualified expert is Chief Investment Officer and founder of a corporation specializing in capital management. He is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the firm's investment process and is focused on the strategic direction as well. Recognized for his expertise, he is frequently asked to speak on topics such as investment policy, portfolio management, and the risk characteristics of Real Asset investing. He is a regular contributor to Bloomberg's Market Sense program and Money Moves with Deirdre Bolton.
This expert has published widely on international economic and finance topics and is author of a Handbook for Infrastructure Investing, which is recommended by the CFA Institute and is a best seller. He is a professor at a business school University teaching Real Asset Investing, and remains one of the world's most provocative and respected financial analysts. His funds and separate account strategies have won numerous awards for performance in the real assets category.
His current research focuses on empirical issues in investment management and corporate governance. His academic work has been published in top academic journals such as the CFA Institute, EDHEC Risk Institute and leading think tanks like the Inter American Dialogue. His research has been published by some of the leading industry trade journals including Institutional Investor Journal, Investments and Pensions Europe, Infrastructure Journal, Pensions and Investments Publications, and Investment Management Consultants Association. His research has also been covered in major newspapers, including The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, The Financial Times and The Globe and Mail. Private Asset Management Magazine named Capital Innovations as one of the Best Money Managers for Long-Term Performance." He has extensive experience with managing the economics of MLPs, having devoted 58% of his portfolio to this segmented industry.
- Location: WI
- B.S. Economics, Penn State University
- Post-grad, Business & Management, Pepperdine University
- Post-grad, Corporate Governance, Stanford University Law School
- Published, 5+ Books and Articles
- Former, Founding Chairperson, Infrastructure Committee at United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment Initiative
- Former, Vice President, Portfolio Manager at AllianceBernstein
- Former, Vice President, Portfolio Manager & Partner at Invesco
- Current, Professor, Infrastructure Investing and Alternative Asset Allocation at Business School
- Current, CFO & Founder at Leading Capital Management Consulting Corporation