This expert is a graduate of Texas A&M University with a bachelor's degree in petroleum engineering. He has comprehensive hands-on experience in drilling and production operations both onshore and offshore. His background, with major oil companies and independent producers, includes direct responsibility for drilling, production, equipment selection, facility design, and more. He has held top positions at such companies as Comstock Resources, Nexen Petroleum, and Hunt Exploration. Currently, this expert is a Senior Petroleum Engineering Consultant at a private firm.
- Location: TX
- B.S., Petroleum Engineering, Texas A&M University
- Licensed, Professional Engineer - TX, LA, OK, PA
- Member, Society of Petroleum Engineers
- Former, Drilling/Workover Supervisor and Production Engineer, Chevron USA
- Former, Drilling Engineer, Triton Engineering
- Former, District Engineer, Ensco Netherlands
- Former, Operations Manager, Ensco Offshore Company
- Former, Manager of Drilling and Production, Hunt Exploration and Mining Company
- Former, Senior Drilling Engineer, Nexen Petroleum USA
- Former, Senior Drilling Engineer, Comstock Resources Inc.
- Former, Senior Drilling Engineer, MD America Energy
- Current, Senior Consultant, a Private Engineering Consultancy