From 2004 to 2012, this expert dedicated his career to the development of lighting controls and motorized window shades and blinds. Having earned a Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering from Lafayette College, he holds 8 US patents for the design of mechanized light control systems. His career has been centered around new product development. He has experience across several additional industries, including, surgical implants and instruments, mechanical piping, and industrial hose products, both as an engineer and product development team leader.
- Location: PA
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, Lafayette College
- Former, Senior Design and Development Engineer, Lutron Electronics Company
- Former, Spinal Implant Design Engineer, Aesculap Implant Systems
- Former, Project Manager, Victaulic Company
- Current, Senior R&D Engineer, a Pennsylvania hose and fittings company