This well-credentialed expert specializes in damages analysis, financial economics, and valuations in complex commercial litigation. Experienced across a range of verticals, he has testified on numerous government matters, including the largest government contract dispute in history. He has also worked in many private litigation matters and has valued damages, intellectual property, and lost profits. The expert earned his BS from Georgetown University, as well as an MA and a PhD from Johns Hopkins University. He began his career as an Economist with the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco and is now a Principal for an economic consulting firm.
- Location: CA
- BS, International Relations, Georgetown University
- MA, Economics, Johns Hopkins University
- PhD, Economics, Johns Hopkins University
- Publications: 38 Articles
- Former, Economist, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
- Former, Economist and Manager, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Former, Senior Economist, Benderly Economic Associates
- Former, Senior Managing Economist, LECG Inc.
- Former, Partner, Bates & White LLC
- Former, Senior Vice President, an Economic Consultancy in DC & SF
- Current, Principal, An Economic Consultancy in DC & SF