This expert has been a licensed, practicing attorney since 1987. He regularly practices in both Oregon and Washington state, where he has represented numerous lending institutions, private lenders, small and large businesses, and individuals. His practice has spanned numerous commercial and business areas such as real estate transactions, commercial lending, bankruptcy, and litigation, among others. He is a regular speaker at Continuing Legal Education events in Oregon and Washington on these and other topics. He has also testified as an expert witness in state and federal courts.
- Location: OR
- B.S., Portland State University
- J.D., Willamette University College of Law
- Admitted, Oregon State Bar Association
- Admitted, Washington State Bar Association
- Member, Oregon State Bar Debtor/Creditor Section
- Member, Washington State Bar Debtor/Creditor Section
- Current, Owner & Senior Managing Partner, a Law Practice in the Northwest U.S.