This expert is an accomplished financial professional with over 30 years experience in the design and implementation of risk management programs, business plans, and budgets. His regulatory background includes senior positions at several US regulatory agencies, including the Federal Home Loan Bank of Dallas, the Office of Thrift Supervision, and the Comptroller of the Currency. He is a certified fraud examiner and holds a BBA with a major in finance and economics and an MBA with a concentration in finance and banking from Stephen F. Austin State University. He began his career with the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency where he was involved in all aspects of supervising commercial banks including investigations of criminal and illegal activities. He also served as Special Deputy Receiver for the State of Texas Department of Insurance where he was responsible and accountable to the courts for the sale and management of a wide variety of assets, including stocks, bonds, mortgages, and other real estate holdings and closing financial statements. As Senior Vice President at the Federal Home Loan Bank of Dallas and the Office of Thrift Supervision, he was responsible for the supervision of problem financial institutions with assets in excess of $1 billion. He supervised a staff of 85+ professional and received several special recognition awards for outstanding service. Currently, he is the President and CEO of an independent financial services consulting firm that specializes in regulatory banking supervision, risk management, and internal control.
- Location: Texas
- B.A., Stephen F. Austin State University
- M.B.A., Stephen F. Austin State University
- Former, Associate National Bank Examiner at Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
- Former, Senior Supervisory Agent at Federal Home Loan Bank of Dallas
- Former, Assistant Deputy District Director, Office of Thrift Supervision
- Former, Senior Vice President, Regulatory Affair and Corporate Secretary at First Federal Savings Bank
- Former, Principal at Profit Partners
- Former, Senior Resident Advisors at KPMG Barents
- Former, Senior Advisor at IBTCI USA
- Former, Managing Director at Bankworld Inc.
- Former, Partner at Stone Advisors
- Present, Founder and CEO of an independent financial services consulting firm