This highly qualified expert has 35+ years of experience in the healthcare arena ranging from hands-on clinical to the executive level of operations. He specializes in medical billing, collections, and in the financial performance of businesses, along with business practices. He received his BSN degree from Arizona State University and his MBA degree in finance from the University of Southern California. He is a member of the advisory board at Hearing Healthcare Providers of California and his previous responsibilities included senior level positions at Kaiser, Paracelsus and Adventist Health Medical Groups, as administrator, regional business development director, and COO. This expert is currently the founder of a major medical revenue management firm, where he currently works.
- Location: CA
- BSN, Arizona State University
- MBA, Finance, University of Southern California
- Member, Advisory Board, Hearing Healthcare Providers of California
- Former, Chief of Operations, California Clinical Trials
- Former, Administrator & COO, Adventist Health Medical Groups
- Former, CEO, Physician Services Inc.
- Current, Founder, a major medical revenue management firm