This NJ-based expert has received his certification through the National Burglar and Fire Alarm Association and is licensed to install and maintain fire alarm systems across five states on the east coast. He has been in practice for almost 40 years and is familiar with all aspects of the sales, installation and maintenance process. He has worked as a chief operating officer and president of a number of security and alarm firms across the northeast, and currently runs his own security consulting firm in North Jersey.
- Location: NJ
- Certified, NTS Level 1 and 2, National Burglar and Fire Alarm Association
- Member, National Burglar and Fire Alarm Association
- Former, Owner, Bergen Security Systems
- Former, General Manager, American Protective Services, Inc.
- Former, President, AES Alarms, Inc
- Former, Southeast Regional Manager, Napco Security Group
- Former, Chief Operating Officer, Criticom International
- Former, Chief Operating Officer, SafetyCare, Inc.
- Former, President, Mace
- Former, President, NYMP Acquisition
- Current, President, a security consulting firm