This expert has over 42 years in the scrap metal recycling industry with experience at all levels of operations, management, sales & marketing, finance, environmental, health & safety, and administration. The past 13 years he has worked as a consultant primarily focused on the recycling industry. He has developed and provided tools to companies to increase operational efficiencies and to enhance employee performance through a metrics based incentive pay program. He has also facilitated the implementation of management systems for scrap and electronics recycling companies. Clients that have engaged his services are from the USA, Canada, South America and India.
- Location: SC
- BA, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- MFA, Washington University in St. Louis, St. Louis, MO
- Owner/manager of family owned scrap facility.
- COO of private/public joint venture scrap company with multiple facilities from Boston to Maine.
- Consultant to recycling industry for past 13 years.
- Member of the Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries (ISRI) for over 40 years.
- Provided expert witness services on numerous cases for both plaintiffs and defendants.