This expert's major practice area involves the scientific investigation of accidents resulting in injury. He utilizes the information provided by injuries and mechanical failure of objects to reconstruct the events of an accident and answer questions related to liability. He holds a BS and MS in Mechanical Engineering from Michigan State University and a PhD in Biomedical Engineering from Drexel University. This expert is a licensed professional engineer and has published numerous peer-reviewed journal articles and abstracts. He has presented scientific findings at both medical and engineering conferences. Currently, this expert is the principal engineer of a consulting firm focusing on the forensic investigation of accidents.
- Location: Michigan
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, Michigan State University
- MS, Mechanical Engineering, Michigan State University
- PhD, Biomedical Engineering, Drexel University
- Licensed: Professional Engineer
- Member, Society of Automotive Engineers
- Member, American Society of Biomechanics
- 25+ Publications
- Former, Engineer, Exponent Failure Analysis Associates, Inc.
- Former, Senior Engineer, Exponent Failure Analysis Associates, Inc.
- Former, Managing Engineer, Exponent Failure Analysis Associates, Inc.
- Former, Senior Consultant, Armstrong Forensic Engineers
- Current, Principal Engineer, engineering consulting firm