This expert started his aviation career in 1990 while serving in the US Marine Corps as a jet engine mechanic on the CH-53 helicopter. Upon reporting to his duty station, he was selected to fill a security detachment, answered the call of duty and served in the Gulf war. He has since immersed himself into the world of Light Sport Aviation. He is one of very few Rotax engine experts on the continent, this coupled with his talents to problem solve and trouble shoot make him a sought after LSA guru.
- Location: FL
- Education, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- Former, Jet Engine Mechanic, US Marine Corps
- Former, Custom Home Builder, Olmsted Brothers Luxury Homes
- Former, Director of Maintenance, Tecnam North America
- Current, Owner, Private Aircraft Maintenance & Inspection Company