This qualified expert has over 40 years of experience as an automotive powertrain engineer. He received his BS in mechanical engineering from Cornell University and his ME in engine systems from the University of Wisconsin Madison. He is a member of the Society of Automotive Engineers and the American Society of Mechanical Engineers. He was an engineer for McDonnell Douglas Astronautics and ALCO Power. For several years, he worked for Daimler Chrysler as an engine development engineer on their future engine development team and as a product development specialist on their advanced engine task force. He worked as an advanced engineering product specialist for Mahle Technology, where he developed a new piston and cylinder liner technology. He also worked as a technical specialist for the corporate advanced engineering division of BorgWarner. Over the course of his career, this expert has filed for 19 patents and written numerous published papers. For his work, he has won the BorgWarner Innovation Award and the SAE McFarland Award. Currently, this expert serves as a senior consultant for an engine science consulting firm in NY.
- Location: NY
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, Cornell University
- ME, Engine Systems, University of Wisconsin Madison
- Member, Society of Automotive Engineers
- Member, American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- 19 Patents
- Former, Engineer, McDonnell Douglas Astronautics - East
- Former, Engineer, ALCO Power Inc.
- Former, Senior Project Engineer, Kohler Engines
- Former, Engine Development Engineer, Future Engine Development, Daimler Chrysler
- Former, Product Development Specialist, Advanced Engine Task Force, Daimler Chrysler
- Former, Product Specialist, Advanced Engineering, Mahle Technology Inc.
- Former, Technical Specialist, Corporate Advanced Engineering, BorgWarner, Inc
- Current, Senior Consultant, an engine science consulting firm in NY