This highly-qualified expert has over 40 years of experience in the automotive industry, with extensive experience in dealership operations for both domestic and import franchises. He is a certified management consultant and a certified "Train the Trainer" through Saturn's Outside Services and Consulting. He began his career at Joe Coker Pontiac-GMC holding a variety of positions, including service advisor and manager, salesperson, and sales manager. He then transitioned to serve as the general manager for two successful car dealerships, Bob Jarvis Motors and Westbay Imports. He also served as the vice president of product and marketing for Automotive Service Consultants before starting his own business, Value Auto Credit. With Automotive Service Consultants, he aided in the development of various fixed operations training programs and presented frequently at training seminars for multiple dealerships. Currently, this expert is the president of an automotive consulting company in Florida.
- Location: FL
- Certified, Management Consultant, Institute of Management Consultants
- Certified, Train the Trainer, Saturn
- Former, Service Advisor, Joe Coker Pontiac-GMC
- Former, New/Used Salesperson, Joe Coker Pontiac-GMC
- Former, Service Manager, Joe Coker Pontiac-GMC
- Former, F&I Manager, Joe Coker Pontiac-GMC
- Former, Sales Manager, Joe Coker Pontiac-GMC
- Former, General Manager, Bob Jarvis Motors
- Former, General Manager, Westbay Imports
- Former, Vice President, Product & Marketing, Automotive Service Consultants
- Former, Owner, Value Auto Credit/Value Credit Inc.
- Current, President, an automotive consulting company in FL