This expert's construction industry experience includes overall project management, construction safety and quality control with leading contractors, owners and government agencies. For the last 15 years, he has been President of his own firm specializing in litigation support for construction accidents and personal injury cases, claim analysis and negotiations, and resolution of contract issues. He has completed over 200 cases in 27 states. His consulting services also included review and input on a 40 minute safety DVD. He has written, lectured and conducted seminars in the US, Saudi Arabia, UAE and Qatar. His publications are included in the Engineering News Record and the American Society of Civil Engineers.
- Completed over 200 cases in last 15 years.
- Testified as both plaintiff and defense expert in court
- B.SCE (civil)., University of Michigan
- Registered Professional Engineer, NCEES certified
- Certified Constructed Industry Trainer, OSHA
- Member, Association of General Contractors
- Member, International Code Council
- Member, American Society of Civil Engineers
- Member, American Society of Safety Engineers
- Associate Member, American Bar Association