This expert holds a BSCE from the University of South Alabama, and is a licensed professional civil engineer in dozens of states. She is a member of the American Railway Engineering and Maintenance of Way Association, and sits on the advisory board for the University of South Alabama Department of Civil Engineering. This expert has been in the civil engineering and design field for the last 23 years, and is currently the president/project manager/civil engineer at a top engineering firm in Alabama.
- Location: Alabama
- BS, Civil Engineering, University of South Alabama
- Professional Engineer licensed in Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Illinois, Massachusetts, and Washington
- Member, American Railway Engineering and Maintenance of Way Association
- Advisory Board, University of South Alabama Civil Engineering Department
- Former, Civil Engineer and Project Manager at 2 of Alabama's top Surveying and Engineering companies.
- Current, President, Project Manager, & Civil Engineer at a civil engineering, environmental consulting, and surveying firm.