This expert has ~17 years of experience as a pharmacist, with the most recent five years serving as a pharmacy director specializing in clinical pharmacy (inpatient acute care), clinical information systems, safe medical practice, quality improvement, and project management. Earlier in his career, he spent approximately 5 years as a pharmacist in a retail setting. This expert has advised and lead projects and teams on a number of start-up initiatives in the healthcare and information systems marketplace. He has also consulted on five major projects for the County of San Diego, Health, and Human Services Agency.
- Location: CA
- BS, Biochemistry/Cell Biology, University of California, San Diego
- Pharm.D, University of the Pacific School of Pharmacy
- Licentiate in Pharmacy, State of California
- Member, Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society
- Member, California Pharmacists Association
- Member, American Pharmaceutical Association
- 10+ Pharmacy Presentations
- Former, Retail Pharmacist, Sav-On
- Former, Pharmacist Technology Consultant, Comparix/Pyxis Corp/Cardinal Heatlh
- Former, Clinical Professor / Instructor, Clinical Pharmacology, San Diego State University
- Past, Director of Pharmacy, top tertiary care hospital in CA
- Current, Principle Consultant, private pharmacy consulting firm
- Current, Senior Pharmacist, fortune 500 international company.