This highly qualified expert earned her PharmD from Midwestern University College of Pharmacy Glendale. She continued her post graduate education with a residency in Acute Care Pharmacy Practice and a residency in Geriatrics. She is a member of the American Society of Consultant Pharmacists and a Member of the Arizona Pharmacy Association. This expert has been the recipient of distinguished honors and awards such as AzPA Geriatric Care Academy Service Award. She has published 10 peer-reviewed journal articles. She is a former Visiting Instructor from Midwestern University College of Pharmacy Glendale. She currently serves as current Adjunct Faculty from a major university and a Long Term Care Clinical Consultant Pharmacist from a private consulting group.
- Location: AZ
- BS, Molecular Biosciences and Biotechnology, Arizona State University
- PharmD, Midwestern University College of Pharmacy Glendale
- Residency, Acute Care Pharmacy Practice, Scottsdale Healthcare
- Residency, Geriatrics, Midwestern University
- Member, American Society of Consultant Pharmacists
- Member, Arizona Pharmacy Association
- Former, PRN Staff Pharmacist, The Surgical Hospital of Phoenix
- Former, Visiting Instructor, Midwestern University College of Pharmacy Glendale
- Current, Adjunct Faculty, a major university
- Current, Long Term Care Clinical Consultant Pharmacist, private consulting group.