This well-credentialed expert earned his B.S. in Pharmacy from Columbia University, an M.S. in Pharmacy from the University of Iowa, and a Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Chemistry from the University of Iowa. He has extensive experience in cosmetics development, including positions at Johnson & Johnson, Avon Products, and DeLaire Inc. From 1993 until 2001, the expert was the Senior Director of Research and Development for Gryphon Development / Bath & Body Works Inc. / Victoria Secret Beauty. In this position, he developed formulations for treatment products, cleansing products, and OTC drugs. The expert currently runs his own independent cosmetics development consultancy, through which he has worked with firms including Bath and Body Works, Unilever Latin America, Morning Glory Products, and many others.
- Location: NY
- B.S., Pharmacy, Columbia University
- M.S., Pharmacy, University of Iowa
- Ph.D., Pharmaceutical Chemistry, University of Iowa
- Recipient, 1 U.S. Patent
- Former, Baby Products Senior Scientist, Johnson & Johnson
- Former, Group Leader in Pharmaceutical Research, Ortho Pharmaceutical Corp.
- Former, R&D Section Manager for Skin Care Development, Avon Products
- Former, Vice President of Science and Technology, DeLaire Inc.
- Former, Senior Director of Research and Development, Gryphon Development/Bath & Body Works Inc./Victoria Secret Beauty
- Current, Founder & Chief Consultant, Private Cosmetics Development Consultancy
- Experienced Expert Witness in the fields of Personal Care and Cosmetics